Ugreen PID: 10789 headset splitter adapter features one 3.5mm male (TRRS) and two 3.5mm (TRS) female connectors, allowing you to connect an external speakers/headphone and microphone to your PC, laptop, tablets or smartphones with a single 3.5mm 4pin combo port. While some laptops from Apple and Dell feature only a single (4-position) 3.5mm audio port to support both audio input and output, this headset splitter adapter breaks the audio port out into two distinct ports - one that can be used for a microphone input connection, and the other for connecting external (output) speakers.
1. Input: 3.5mm 4-pin Male x1;
2. Output: 3.5mm 4-pin Female for Mic x1; 3.5mm 4-pin Female for Audio x1;
3. Connect a headset (audio & microphone) to your PC, Laptop, tablet, smartphones etc.
4. Gold plated connectors resist corrosion and ensure optimum sound quality.
5. Oxygen-free copper provide maximum's conductivity and durability.
Ugreen 10789 Gold Plated 3.5mm Male to Dual 3.5mm Female Headset Splitterx1;