UGREEN 40210 HDMI extender offers you a cost effective way of transmitting high
definition HDMI digital video / audio and IR over standard CAT-5/6 Ethernet cable.
Moreover, it also enables you to control sender at receiver side by IR remote control.
It is an ideal choice for exhibition, data monitoring center, home decorating, project
show, education which requires long distance transmission of HDMI signal.
· Through a single copper cat5e cable: support extending 164ft/50m at resolutions
1080P 3D, and 262ft/80 m at 1080i/720P;
· Through a single copper cat6 cable: support extending 229ft/70m at resolutions
1080P 3D, and 330ft/100m at 1080i/720P;
· Support 3D signals (all 7 formats), such as Frame Packing, Side-by-Side,
· Supports EDID call back;
· Supports CEC pass through;
· VESA DDC and hot swap technology (HPD);
· Support remote control of source devices (RX to TX);
· HDCP 1.2 compatible;
· Compatible with DVI 1.0;
· Industrial metal case with ventilation holes, easy to install.
HDMI Extender with IR Over a Single CAT5e/6
(Receiver) x 1PCS HDMI Extender with IR Over a Single CAT5e/6
Power Adapter 5V/1A x 2PCS
IR Cable (Sender) x 1PCS
IR Cable (Receiver) x 1PCS
Manual x 1PCS
Warranty Card x 1PCS