UGREEN 40230 Micro USB 5 pin to VGA converter is formed to develop a new mobile audio video interface standard for directly connecting mobile phones and other portable consumer electronics devices to displays with VGA interface.
1) Connect the VGA cable (Not included) from your HDTV to the VGA socket of the adapter.
2) Connect the MHL connector from the adapter to the micro-USB port of the phone/device.
3. Connect the micro-USB charging cable to the adapter and to a power source (computer or USB charger).
Compatibility (List is not complete)
* HTC Holiday/Vivid/Raider 4G/Velocity 4G
* HTC Rezound/Vigor
* HTC Sensation/Pyramid
* HTC Evo 3D/4G
* HTC Flyer
* HTC Jetstream
* HTC Amaze 4G
* HTC One
* LG Nitro HD
* LG Spectrum/Revolution 2
* LG Optimus LTE
* LG Prada
* Samsung Captivate Glide/Galaxy S Glide
* Samsung Galaxy S II phone all models except Samsung Galaxy S II Hercules
* Samsung Galaxy Nexus
* Samsung Infuse 4G
* Samsung Galaxy Note
* NOT compatible with Samsung Galaxy S3/S4 and Note 2. They require special adapter (11 pins) to convert to standard Micro USB port (5 pins)
* Sony Ericsson: Xperia Arc X12
Connect the Micro-USB charging cable to the MHL adapter to power the adapter
The accessary Micro USB 5pin female to Micro USB 11pin adapter used to connect the Micro USB 5pin to VGA converter with devices that with 11 pin interface, such as Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5/Note 3/Note 8.0/Note 10.1 (2014), Tab 3 (8" & 10"), Mega 6.3 .
1. Micro USB 5pin to VGA converter x1
2. Micro USB 5 pin female to Micro USB 11 pin male adapter x1.